Today, I will share with you the knowledge of gray making money methods, which will also explain the gray making money routines. If it happens to solve the problems you are facing now, don’t forget to pay attention to this site, Let's get started now! List of catalogs in this article: 1. Which gray industries with huge profits do you know? 2. Secrets of gray projects with a monthly income of 10,000 yuan on Taobao 3. Secrets of gray industries that make low-key and big money. It is limited to the following aspects: Smuggling and selling prohibited commodities: high profits can be obtained through smuggling and selling prohibited commodities such as drugs, weapons, rare animal and plant products, etc. However, this channel is extremely risky, not only facing criminal responsibility, but also being attacked by international cooperation. 2. He spent 40,000 yuan on a hair transplant in Tianjin last year, and now his black hair is about to catch up with me. He said that after this hair transplant, he found that the industry is hugely profitable. He got this hair and the cost is at most 1 One thousand yuan, I received 4w from my master. 3. Wool party, professional negative reviewer, professional returner, product infringement, professional hand brushing, etc. Industrial chain is a concept in industrial economics. It is a chain-like relationship formed objectively between various industrial sectors based on certain technical and economic relationships and based on specific logical relationships and spatial-temporal layout relationships. Demystifying Taobao's monthly income of 10,000 yuan gray items 1. Not bad. This method is suitable for most people, the idea and practice of a Taobao monthly income of 50,000. For office workers, their annual income is predictable, basically consisting of a fixed salary commission and year-end bonus. Just because of the predictability of the salary, so rush to do a side job and start a business. 2. The monthly income of Taobao professional brush hands is about 2,500 yuan, but this also depends on your actual situation. As a professional brusher, at the same time, I also need to master some Taobao brushing skills, so that I can make more money. The bill-swiping industry is mixed, and it is full of all kinds of scammers. 3. The monthly income of Taobao professional brush hands is about 2,500 yuan, but this also depends on your actual situation. The bill-swiping industry is mixed, and it is full of all kinds of scammers. Whether it is a part-time Taobao order swiping job or a professional swiping hand, you must keep a close eye on your pockets to prevent being cheated. 4. The software utilizes Taobao's new product support mechanism and has a powerful data collection function to automatically obtain rebate products and display the rebate ratio and price. 5. It is also very easy and enjoyable to use the gray industry to easily reach hundreds of thousands of income a month. 6. Successfully operated flowers can make money. Some Taobao stores have a lot of sales every month, so this Taobao store must be very profitable. There is a professional team behind them, and the sales volume was relatively bleak at the beginning. If you want to make money, you must be a persistent process. Demystifying the gray industry that makes a lot of money in a low-key manner 1. The oldest industries in China are brothels and lending. S-eating nature, 99% of men like S, and the remaining 1% like S, but they refuse to admit it. This is the nature, Hengchuangshe will reveal the secrets of the S stream to everyone. One day Zhang San had nothing to do and was browsing the Post Bar. 2. Breakfast shop: There is a breakfast shop in front of me, and it has been ten years. The boss is very capable and economically minded. He rented a not-so-big shop, and hired his distant relatives. In summer, they wake up at 4 o'clock and do their own work. 3. Guangbing is flour with alkali and salt, baked in the stove, and a little green onion is added on top, which is vegetarian. Meatloaf is to add a little fatty shredded pork on the above basis. There are ten yuan in a bag of light cakes, and one piece is about the size of a girl's fist. Five yuan a bag. The cost will never exceed fifty cents. This is the end of the introduction to gray money-making methods and gray money-making routines. Did you find the information you need? If you want to know more about this, remember to bookmark and follow this site.